Houston’s Largest LGBT Non-Profit Seeking Volunteers For LGBT Pride Celebration
(HOUSTON) — On Saturday, June 24th, one of the largest Pride event in the nation will take over Downtown Houston, and it can only happen with the help of many volunteers.
This year, expected to be the largest in Houston history, has several open roles and volunteer shifts available. They include: Stage, Family Fun Zone, Arts and Crafts, Route Monitors, Logistics and many more.
If you would like to volunteer for one or more shifts during the Houston Pride Festival or Pride Parade, and help light up the streets in Downtown Houston click here.
Volunteer orientations dates are as follows.
- Tuesday, May 23rd – 7-8 PM: Room 106 Montrose Center
- Wednesday, May 24th – 7-8 PM: Room 106 Montrose Center
- Thursday, May 25th – 7-8 PM: Room 106 Montrose Center
- Saturday, May 27th – 12-1 PM: Room 106 Montrose Center
- Saturday, May 27th – 2-3 PM: Room 106 Montrose Center
- Sunday, May 28th – 12-1 PM: Room 107 Montrose Center
- Sunday, May 28th – 2-3 PM: Room 107 Montrose Center
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org